I spent all day Saturday sewing and teaching people at Bayou Boogaloo how to turn their old t-shirts into cute halter tops, tote bags and more. It was so much fun and a BIG hit! Even people who had never sewed before were finding out how easy it can be!
Want to learn how to reinvent your own t-shirts?
Here are a few books, links & videos to get you started!
- Super Easy No Sew Tshirt Vest: DIY by Wobisobi
- Easy T-Shirt DIY: Cut Out Back by …love Maegan
- Tshirt DIY Necklace by A Little Tipsy
- DIY: Fringe T-shirt by Cheap Chic Obsession
- T-shirt Projects by Generation T
Great books on how to upcycle and re-invent your old t-shirts:
What are your favorite tips and tutorials?
Share your favorite t-shirt recycling ideas in the comments below!