I spent all day Saturday sewing and teaching people at Bayou Boogaloo how to turn their old t-shirts into cute halter tops, tote bags and more. It was so much fun and a BIG hit! Even people who had never sewed before were finding out how easy it can be!
Want to learn how to reinvent your own t-shirts?
Here are a few books, links & videos to get you started!
- Super Easy No Sew Tshirt Vest: DIY by Wobisobi
- Easy T-Shirt DIY: Cut Out Back by …love Maegan
- Tshirt DIY Necklace by A Little Tipsy
- DIY: Fringe T-shirt by Cheap Chic Obsession
- T-shirt Projects by Generation T
Great books on how to upcycle and re-invent your old t-shirts:
What are your favorite tips and tutorials?
Share your favorite t-shirt recycling ideas with me via Facebook.
Throughout her journey as a creative entrepreneur, Mallory has worn many hats, including blogger, upcycled clothing creator and jewelry artist, craft show vendor, creative strategist, speaker, teacher and consultant to other small business owners.
By day, she works as Search Analyst at FSC Interactive, a leading digital marketing agency in New Orleans.
Occasionally you can catch her on stage, performing as her alter ego Glamdromeda Strange.
Latest posts by Mallory Whitfield (see all)
- Fun Gifts for Coworkers [2015 Edition] - November 23, 2015
- 200+ New Orleans Instagram Folks Worth Following - November 21, 2015
- #BadassCreatives: Cool Tshirts for Geeks by Jordandené - November 7, 2015