Cute Swimsuits for Every Shape & Size
- Cocoship 50s Retro Navy Blue White Anchors One-Piece Swimsuit – $23.99
- Bathing Beauty One-Piece Swimsuit in Rainbow Galaxy – $89.99
Summer is in full swing. The pools are open, the beach is waiting, the sun is beckoning. If your swimwear selection could use a little sprucing up, you’re in luck! I’ve rounded up a fun assortment of cute swimsuits for every shape and size. I love classic lines and vintage glamour. High-waisted bottoms, kitschy prints, retro-inspired one-pieces and separates – there are lots of options out there to suit your style. Here are a few of my favorites, all under $150!
- All Adored! One-Piece Swimsuit in Plus Size – $126.99
- Bathing Beauty One-Piece Swimsuit in Blue Chevron in Plus Size – $89.99
I’m loving these two plus size bathing suits from ModCloth. These suits are by two of my favorite retro swimwear brands: the suit on the left is by Fables by Barrie and the suit at right is by Esther Williams. Both brands make adorable vintage inspired swimwear in a full range of sizes, giving girls of all shapes something to smile about.
- Handmade Wonder Woman Inspired One-Piece Swimsuit – $85
- Handmade Wonder Woman Inspired Bikini – $85
- Coverup Skirt for Wonder Women Bathing Suit – $29
Love Wonder Woman? (Who doesn’t?) Then you’ll seriously love this handmade super-heroine swimwear by Etsy seller Kooj. Designer Christy is a full-time mama and swimwear designer based in New Jersey who juggles caring for her infant with hand-crafting each and every swimsuit in her shop. Each piece is made to measure in a full range of sizes.
- Down for a Dip One-Piece Swimsuit in Black and White – $54.99
- Set the Serene Swimsuit Top – $52.99
- Set the Serene Swimsuit Bottom – $52.99
I’m loving this black and white striped number from ModCloth. The criss-cross stripes over the waist make for an oh-so-slimming silhouette. And as for the green and black swimsuit pictured at right? OBSESSED! The colors and print are too cute!
I love this boy-cut retro one-piece suit by Seafolly. This halter style bathing suit comes in a variety of colors, in sizes 4-12. I wish they offered a greater size range, because this sporty, vintage-inspired swimsuit has really great reviews on Amazon.
- Radiant in the Rays One-Piece Swimsuit in Plus Size – $99.99
- Maxine of Hollywood Women’s Plus-Size So Chic Ruffle-Front Swimsuit – $67.50
These plus-size swimsuits are all about the details. Whether it’s a little extra coverage you seek in the form of this polka-dotted beauty by Esther Williams (those ruffles!), or you’d rather show off your playful side with a faux-button ruffle detail, a la this Maxine of Hollywood bathing suit, these swimsuits will make you want to spend your summer days pool-side.
All this swimwear shopping has me dreaming of a beach vacay. Happy summer!